1. This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Fupay Holdings Pty Ltd (“Fupay”), ABN 34 628 317 377, of 601 Coronation Drive, Toowong QLD 4066 (“Promoter”).
2. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Who can enter
4. Entry is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 18 except employees and immediate families of the Promoter. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
5. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to enter
7. The competition commences on Thursday 3 February, 2021 at 9am AEST and concludes on Wednesday 17 February 2021 at 11:59pm AEST. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time. The Promoter reserves the right to extend the closing date by an extra 14 days if not enough survey responses have been received by then.
8. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late or invalid entries due to technical issues.
How to enter
10. Entrants may enter the competition by clicking the ‘Here’ button, leading to https://getfu.typeform.com/to/sWpl1VOu, in the Electronic Direct Message sent to their email and completing either one or both parts of the survey. The cost of accessing the website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
11. Entrants are able to earn a total of 4 entries, rewarded for the following: 1 entry for completing the first part of the survey (Questions 1-15 & 36-37) and 3 entries for completing the second part of the survey (Question 16-35). Entrants must complete the first part of the survey in order to obtain points for answering the second part.
12. Entrants must provide a valid email address that matches the email address linked to their Fupay account.
13. Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Conditions of Entry. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed invalid.
14. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid, unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
Number of Entries permitted
16. Up to 4 entries are permitted per person as per point 11. The promoter may disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. This includes, but not limited, to entrants using multiple email addresses to register multiple entries.
Draw and Notification of winner
17. The winner will be selected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions by Fupay with selection by 18 February, 2021 at 601 Coronation Drive, Toowong QLD 4066.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
19. The winners will be notified by email within two business days of the draw. Prize winners will be notified by 22 February 2021.
20. Prizes will be awarded to the account holder of the email address used to submit their entry.
21. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
22. Subject to Regulation, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Fupay, 601 Coronation Drive, Toowong QLD 4066 by 1 March, 2021 at 10.00am AEST. The winner/s of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by email within two days of that draw.
Prize on offer
23. Total prize pool value is up to $1,000 (including GST). There will be 10 prizes consisting of $100 cash that will be deposited into each winner’s bank account.
24. As the prize is drawn at random, entrants are eligible to win more than 1 prize.
25. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
26. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
27. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
28. Winners must provide Fupay with current and valid bank details for the prize to be rewarded into.
Further Terms and Conditions
29. All information provided in the survey is the property of Fupay and all entrants hereby permit their responses to appear in connection with Fupay or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world.
30. Subject to complying with all relevant State and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
31. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
32. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
33. Entrants are responsible for any cost associated with accessing the promotional website. Access to that site is dependent on the Internet service provider.
34. If an entrant uses any form of software or third party application to enter multiple times (including scripting software), organises for a third party to enter on their behalf in breach of these terms and conditions or enters using incorrect contact details, his or her entry will be deemed invalid. If such an entrant wins a prize, the entrant must immediately return the prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine whether an entrant has breached this clause. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm whether an entrant has breached this clause. Entrants must provide whatever documents the Promoter requires upon request.
35. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
36. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the bank accounts provided by competition entrants. If a prize is returned to the Promoter because it could not be delivered to the bank account provided, the Promoter cannot guarantee that it will be able to resend the prize to the prize winner. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any delay in transit of prizes.
37. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize if an entrant who claims to be a prize winner is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions.
38. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with Fupay or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
39. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
40. The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
41. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
42. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you for the purposes of conducting this promotion. Any disclosure of such information will be made as required by law and in accordance with these terms and conditions but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
43. All entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s email addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.