1. This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Fupay Holdings Pty Ltd (“Fupay”), ABN 34 628 317 377, of 601 Coronation Drive, Toowong QLD 4066 (“Promoter”).
2. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
3. The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An "Eligible Entrant" is an individual who, at the time of entry:
- is a resident of Australia aged 18 years or older;
- is not an employee of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and
- is not a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee.
4. Competition entry opens at time and date specified on the instagram post, and closes at time and date specified on instagram post ("Entry Period"). All times and dates are times and dates in Brisbane, Australia.
5. To enter, an Eligible Entrant must have a current Instagram Account and follow the entry instructions in these conditions.
The “Entry Period”
- Entry Opens Time: 2:00 pm (AEST)
- Entry Opens Date: 12/01/2021
- Entry Closes Time: 11:59 pm (AEST)
- Entry Closes Date: 31/01/202
The “Entry Requirements”
- All entrants must ensure that their entries are posted on instagram during the Entry Period.
- All entrants must follow @fupay_app on Instagram.
- All entrants must comment their response on the Instagram competition post answering in 25 words or less “what are 3 financial habits you want to change in 2021?”
- Entrants can further entries by sharing the post to their Instagram stories using the hashtag #FU2020.
6. This is a game of skill. A panel of judges determined by Fupay in its sole discretion, will select 1 entrant with the highest scoring submission from all eligible submissions received during the applicable Entry Period. If there is a tie, the winner will be determined by the number of extra applications received by sharing the post.
7. An Eligible Entrant may enter the Competition as many times as they wish within the competition period. All comment entries must be unique.
8. All entrants must ensure that their entry is received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late or misdirected entry or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
9. All entries to the Competition may be subject to verification by the Promoter. The Promoter will reimburse an entrant for any reasonable costs incurred in complying with this condition. An entrant MUST deliver to the Promoter (by a means determined by the Promoter) copies of any documents the Promoter may request establishing eligibility to enter or win, including evidence of age, residence or identity. The Promoter may make one or more requests for such documents. Once the identity of documents available is established, an entrant must deliver requested copies within 7 days of being asked to do so. At the Promoter's request, an entrant MUST also, within 7 days of being asked, allow the Promoter to inspect and copy the original of any such document.
10. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
- fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Competition to the Promoter's reasonable satisfaction; or
- fails to produce items as required by condition nine (9) or produces items that, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or
- in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; or
- in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, submits an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions.
11. Any costs associated with accessing the Competition Website are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
12. Eligible Entrants must make their entries manually using the Instagram app or an internet browser. The Promoter may reject internet entries if it reasonably forms the opinion that they have been entered using automated entry means or by use of a competition entry service.
WINNER AND PRIZE
13. The winner will be notified via Instagram Direct Message on Monday 01/02/2021.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. If for any reason a winner does not claim the prize within 7 business days after Fupay has contacted them regarding their win, the prize will be forfeited and the panel will select another winner.
16. The winner must have a valid Australian Bank account.
17. Total prize pool value is AU$2021.00. Prize is to be transferred to the winner through bank transfer.
18. The winner will be required to provide the Promoter with details requested by the Promoter to redeem their prize before 08/02/2021.
19. A right to receive the prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
20. In order to be entitled to the prize, the winner must, if requested by the Promoter, agree to and sign an eligibility form confirming their compliance with the Conditions and eligibility to accept the prize. The winner will forfeit his/her prize if he/she fails to ensure that all documents relating to that prize are signed in accordance with this condition and returned to the Promoter, as and when required by the Promoter.
21. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
22. By entering the Competition, each entrant releases Instagram from any and all liability to the entrant arising in any way from the conduct of the Competition.
23. All information provided by a Promotion entrant is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
24. Fupay may use the entry in its marketing and social media content moving forward.
25. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
26. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
27. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.
28. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and all those entities' personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant in connection with the Competition or prizes, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify an entrant’s rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
30. If any provision of these conditions is unenforceable for any reason, it will be severed and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.